Request a FREE Quote from Unruly Studios
Go ahead and dump any idea you have on us. We are brave.
Fresh. Nspiration. Daily.
The vibe of the city
Web Monkey Industry News
My Sisters Closet - Cute, Clean, Current
The Two Flavors of a ‘One Web’ Approach: Responsive vs. Adaptive
[Editor's note: The following is a guest post from Igor Faletski, CEO of Mobify, which provides tools for adapting web sites for smartphones and tablets.] You’ve probably heard people say we’re living in a “post-PC world.” What does that mean for web developers? It means that 30% to 50% of your website’s traffic now comes [...]
The Nitty-Gritty of Brand Story Power
Understanding the power of stories is one thing; knowing how to craft them is another. So, let's delve into some practical applications of story. I'll use case studies, annual reports, and video as examples. Read the full article at MarketingProfs
Tree nuts and peanuts and other nuts
Nuts, including both tree nuts and peanuts.
Some fruits and seeds that are nuts are used for cooking:
- Almonds and Walnuts are the edible seeds of drupe fruits -- the leathery "flesh" is removed at harvest.
- Brazil nut is the seed from a capsule.
- Candlenut (used for oil) is a seed.
- Cashew nut is a seed.
- Coconut is a dry, fibrous drupe.
- Horse-chestnut is an inedible capsule.
- Macadamia nut is a creamy white kernel (Macadamia integrifolia).
- Malabar chestnut
- Peanut is a legume and a seed.
- Pine nut is the seed of several species of pine (coniferous trees).
- Pistachio nut is the seed of a thin-shelled drupe.
Other uses of the word nuts:
- "Nuts!", a quote attributed to General Anthony McAuliffe at the Battle of Bastogne to the german commander.